Glass Canopies: Superior Beauty & Performance
Frustrated by aesthetic limitations? McGrory’s elegant and durable glass canopies offer precision edgework and endless design options.
Sweeping a building’s façade, glass canopies create impressive entrances. McGrory’s in-house print division provides custom decorative interlayers to match your canopy with your building’s unique interior design. Our glass canopy team, lead by 30-year industry veteran Blake Whitcombe, will help you navigate challenges and opportunities from start to finish, including appropriate thicknesses, snowloads and deadloads, hardware, and other considerations unique to exterior applications.
- Glass canopy expert Blake Whitcombe will provide personal, end-to-end support to help you select appropriate thicknesses, hardware, and navigate snowload/ deadload considerations
- Laminated glass offers UV- and weather-resistant qualities and can add energy efficiency, helping regulate heating and cooling in buildings
- Panel sizes up to and beyond 70 square feet available in custom cut dimensions
- Made-to-order: shapes and cutouts, logos and graphics, partially painted panels and more
- Weight and thickness vary, please contact us for specific product information
Explore Structural Canopy Options
Classic Fritted Glass Patterns
Our in-house print division creates SGP-compatible films in any classic grit patterns, whether dots, stripes, gradients, and grids.
Laminated Decorative Glass
Don’t sacrifice aesthetics for functionality: our range of custom printed interlayers combine decorative qualities with structural benefits.
Want to customize your canopy’s degree of light penetration? We offer a comprehensive range of opacities.
Our unique collection can add beauty, visual interest and variable light and privacy control to your design.
Our dedicated team of experienced industry veterans offers end-to-end project support, from start to finish. We know the products, and we know the codes. When you partner with McGrory, we make sure the right glazing is used in the proper application.