ElectraView™ One™ Switchable Privacy Glass
Zero energy is required to maintain the opaque state
Clear with Power On
ElectraView™ One™ can be used in many key architectural applications, from corporate to medical interiors allowing for openness and privacy to coexist in a single environment
- Doors and entrances
- Office fronts
- Hospital room dividers & Curtain walls
- Emergency room / ICU sliding & breakaway doors
- X-Ray privacy
- Conference rooms
- Laminated glass
- Ideal for privacy solutions across interior applications and sectors, including corporate, medical, legal, government, and more
- Delivers the ultimate in flexible privacy, allowing natural light to flow through a building’s interior when full opacity is not needed
- Goes from full privacy to transparency with the flip of a switch, maintaining natural light and clear lines of sight
- Other colors and additional decorative options available
- Can be combined with x-ray radiation shielding glass for medical, research and other applications
- Helps medical facilities comply with Federal HIPAA Privacy Rule Standards
- Privacy glass is available in insulated units with other glass products; including frosted glass, acid etched glass, decorative glass, safety glass, fire-rated assembly systems, radiation protective systems, and more
- 120VAC /60Hz
- 48VAC /60Hz
- 0.3 watts/ ft2 power on
- 0 Watts/ ft2 power off
- Film is protected by an isolation transformer, reducing spikes, harmonics, and noise when using ElectraView™ PDLC controller by McGrory.
- 0°-35°C INTERIOR ONLY
The ultimate in flexible privacy solutions
ElectraView™ One™ transforms partitions from diffuse privacy to transparency, and vice versa, at the flip of a switch. Our switchable privacy glass can be combined with decorative film options for interior design, with our x-ray shielding glass for medical installations—or even both for a comprehensive healthcare solution.
- ElectraView™ One™ technology takes a window panel from transparency to diffuse privacy and back again using electrical energy and an embedded layer of liquid crystal particles.
- ElectraView™ One™ is easily switched back and forth, to either create a visually obscure glass that allows diffuse, natural light in without sacrificing privacy or to create transparent glass that allows visible, natural light to pass.
ElectraView™ PDLC molecular alignment is perpendicular to glass surfaces, meaning views become obscured on angles. Sharper viewing angles to the left/right or up/down will result in greater haze perception. Glass appears clearest viewed straight on.