CaptiveHook® is a patented, proprietary wall mounting system available exclusively from McGrory Glass.
Designing lobbies & interiors with glass cladding can be challenging. Our patented CaptiveHook® solution was developed in collaboration with glaziers and stamped by Eckersley O’Callaghan Engineers. Our single-source system allows you to mount glass panels of any size – up to and beyond +85sf/ +500lbs – and it’s AMAA 501.6 compliant (seismically rated.)
The entire CaptiveHook® system is fabricated and adhered under climate controlled conditions in the McGrory Glass factory. As your glass panels are produced, the receiving wall mounting system can begin to be put in place on site.
The modular construction arrives ready to hang, saving you install time and labor costs. CaptiveHook® gives you freedom of design, and the security of working with a field tested system approved by Eckersley O’Callaghan engineers.
CAPTIVEHOOK® BY MCGRORY GLASS IS AN EXCLUSIVE, PATENTED, AND PROPRIETARY SYSTEM THAT:
- Is AMAA 501.6 compliant (seismically rated)
- Mounts large format glass panels quickly and securely, every time
- Doesn’t compromise on aesthetics (minimal reveal and infinite design options)
- Reduces labor costs and provides peace of mind
- Delivers fully manufactured panels that arrive on site ready for clean installation
- Is produced in a humidity and temperature controlled environment
- Allows individual panels to be removed for maintenance
Choosing our single-source wall mounting system means peace of mind for you, and satisfaction for your clients. McGrory Glass can provide additional technical details and materials on the patented CaptiveHook® System upon request and on a confidential basis.